[DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG]

I liked your mention of the Biblical names. Seems funny that a family
that's evil incarnate should have names from the Old Testament.
Where is Nathaniel Whateley in the game? Was it a Doomtown card? The
name sounds familiar, but I can't place it at the moment.
I've tried mapping the family tree based on names in the card game and
sourcebooks and it's nearly impossible. The bloodline really has mingled
and the truth about the family is secret.
I've figured out some connections you mentioned earlier:
Wilhelmina is married to the mysterious "Grandpa"
Wilhelmina and "Grandpa's" two sons are Jebediah and another Whateley,
the other Whateley being the father of Nicodemus, Dolores and Saul.
Nicodemus and Dolores' child is Lucifer Whateley.
Isaiah and Jezebel's son is Jack Whateley.
Tzipporah is Jack's cousin.
See? It's just too confusing to figure out!

Marshal Eric