RE: [DL] [Shane] Did I miss something ?! Deadlands computer game! ?

Wow... has it been another 6 months, already?  Time flies, huh?

-Bryce "So what if the Harrowed Chipmunks were on the DeathStar?" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files