Re: [DL] Whateley family tree (found grandpa)

At 07:14 PM 7/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Eric Avedissian wrote:
>
> > I have the City o' Gloom book, too and that's the same grandpa mentioned
> > in the Black Circle. In fact, The Black Circle even says that grandpa is
> > Wilhelmina's husband. Yet - does this mysterious "grandpa" have a name?
>
>     There's also Uriah Whateley who lives in Virginia City, Nevada.  He's
>from Ghostbusters.
>

>     John Goodrich
>     Tentacle #9
Interesting story with him.  He was captured and spared by my PCs who drug
him through the adventure.  Over time I had them sorta turn him over to
their way of thinking (and help me playtest some with the rules).  he
turned out to be the "Tinhorn Occultist expert on evil stuff" and they
really did have fun.

just an interesting story.

Jason