RE: [DL] Is the Collegium affiliated with Gizmonic?

At 06:28 PM 7/11/2001, "Cactus" Chris Hoffman wrote:
>How 'bout those of us who would think that would be really cool yet
>weren't on the list last time you asked? :)

         Anyone who's active on the Listserve at the time I start writing
is fair game, unless they request otherwise.

         Remember, you have been warned....;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God