Re: [DL] 1st edition hucksters & shaman compared to 2nd edition

>>> If you're going to get the second Ed. Rules, no, but personally, I like the
>>> way Hucksters and Shamen are done in 1st ed compared to 2nd ed.
>>
>> Would you please elaborate?

<snip explanation of 1st ed. vs. 2nd ed. hucksters/shaman>

I was actually pleasantly surprised by this change.  I believe it gives a
starting huckster/shaman more character points to use in other skills at
character creation.

Although I hadn't thought about the abuse possibilities.  Fortunately, I
don't think I have anything to worry about with the group I game with.  (Now
if I could just get them together... :-(

But that's just my 2 bits worth...

Take care,

Derek