Re: [[DL] Cattle Barons - the adventure]

Munch Wolf <munchwolf@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to thank everyone who helped give ideas
> forthe cattle baron adventure.  I ran it this weekend
> and it was lots of fun.  Hopefully I can have the
> story written up by this weekend, as well as a
> playable adventure if anyone else wanted to try it.
>
> Next week:  Texas State Fair - a fun little adventure
> involving Gremlins and a Scrap Glom.
>
> -Munch

umm did I miss it?  How did it go?  I think it would be neat to see what you
finally came up with.

;)
Celia

"Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teaball of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial *pyschic
legs* so GET SNUFFED!  and then we'll talk."

Danielle (Cup o' Hot water) Morneau