RE: [DL] New adventure Idea

Hi, Matt.  Regarding your soon to be planned adventure based on The Name of
the Rose, I had a question before cutting loose too much: Is it in HoE or
DL?

Some thoughts:

In HoE, the Librarians are an easy group to be involved in this.  Perhaps
one of their members wants to keep a copy of the Rascals, Varmints, and
Critters Explorer's Society report (The Players' Section) to keep the
knowledge from producing more fear.

In Deadlands, I think that a map of San Fransisco or Los Angeles/San Diego
would be good.  Set the monestary on one of the islands in the maze.

If you can give us some more specifics, I'm sure the list can come up with
something.

Take care.

Matt