RE: [DL] Character development & background (was: That Character just ain' t right)

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
> Here's a fun idea.
> Play a Non-Blessed Priest.
> It'll take a few sessions before the rest of the
> posse catches on, because
> they will just assume you have "seen the light" when
> you tell them you are a
> priest.

In my group there's a gadget type player who is a
consultant for Mad Scientists.  He has tinkering,
science skills, etc, but the player refuses to go mad.

It was confusing the first few sessions, but works
now.

-Munch Wolf