[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010714

Nick,

How is it you always pick on my posts!  ;)

Anyhew, Chevy's is a Tex-Mex restaurant in California (and other parts I
assume).  The tortillas are made in "la Machina" -- a Mad Science gizmo
that spews gas lit fire and presses-turns-flips-cooks tortillas in a very
mechanical fashion, turning out tortillas like cliche's at the Oscars (oh,
crud, another misplaced metaphor).  With the possible exception of the
terrible margaritas, its the greatest dinner entertainment you'll get.

Dane
(I guess I know which way the wind shines...)