RE: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

In brief, I think that Allan has done a fine job with the duities of
moderator and has handled the job and fairly and even-handedly.  He has
balanced the "need" for the occasional digression and silliness with the
need to keep things failry on-topic. I have not seen any difficulty in the
past year or two (has it been more?) with splitting his normal poster
persona and the "Deputy" persona.  In addition to their being two names, the
tone/voice used in the postings changes.

Matt DeForrest