Re: [DL] Stone question [SPOILERS]

S is for the Secret stuff contained within.

P is for the Posse who'll try snoopin'.

O is for Observing, which is what the Posse should not.

I is for Inferno, where I'll put you if you're caught.

L is for the Listserv where I'm answering your question.

E is for Eternal thanks, the hoped-for result of my suggestion.

R is for the Reckoners, without them, there's no game.

S is for "So, get on with it, this rhyming stuff is lame."

Remember, Stone basically answers directly to The Reckoners, so the answer
would be "Whichever way spreads the most fear."
He probably takes at least some time to get the lay of the land and figures
out what'd scare the locals most.  If it's going into the saloon and turning
it into a bullet festival, that's the way.  If it's calling her out into the
center of town, that's the way.  If she locks herself up in an Army fort and
the whole fort's on alert and he Ghosts past them and assassinates her,
that's the way.

As for your saloon example, he'd probably leave at least one person alive to
tell the tale.  Tough call whether it'd be the bartender (He even shot
Celine Dion!") or saloon gal. ("And he even killed the Ugly Bob!  Nobody
EVER kills the bartender!")

No, check that.  Even *I* wanna shoot Celine Dion.

Til her goddamn heart STOPS going on,
Dr.X