Re: [DL] Sins against the Death Star

> >       The second Death Star didn't get to the rebel base because it was
> meant
> >  to lure the Rebels into a trap.  Of course, this still doesn't forgive
the
> >  Emperor for not looking at the destruction of the previous Death Star
and
> >  thinking "Hmm...Maybe we should shield that reactor or something."
>

> I'm sorry, but I think we all know the Pale, furry little reason that the
> Death Star failed to blast the planet into oblivion.(You know what you
doing.)

Yes, yes.  They destroyed the shield generator, I know, but still, the first
Death Star gets destroyed by the reactor blowing up.  The second one, they
fly inside, blow up the reactor.  I know I'm just thinkin' here, but I'd
hope I'd take a look at the 2.0 plans and tell my design staff "What say
this time we put some kinda armor around that reactor, huh, guys?"