[DL] RE: Kiwi Currency [OT]

<snip>
> Well, the main reason for that is American money just
<snip>
> "shop." There's no colour (other than green), there's

Personally I don't care what color it is as long as the FLGS will take it in
exchange for games.

> no picture of the Queen, and there's no funky metallic

Well, there is that.

<snip>
> To answer the previous question:
> It's a New Zealand Dollar (it's metric as there are
> 100 cents to a dollar).
> Curently it's worth around $US 0.41.
> They come in many different colours. For example,
> IIRC, $5 are red. $10 are blue, $20 are green.
> There are no $1 or $2 notes. Instead we use gold coins
> for that role.

Hmmm.  Wonder if I could add some of your coins to my collection.  Of course
that would mean that it loses it's "authenticity" (I visited all the
countries I have coins from, except for the one Yugoslavian coin - in the
80's it was very difficult to go behind the curtain).

Jim