Re: [DL] monkey ststs- spoiler??

I think thats a little high for a monkey. Maybe a gorilla. While it is true
that a monkey, pound for pound, is stronger than a man, you have to factor
in that they are 1/10th the size. I have read that a 10lb Reese's monkey is
a match for a 200lb man in a fight. This is mainly because of the monkeys
agility and dexterity rather than pure strength.
So, while the nimbleness seems right, I would go with a lower strength,
maybe about half normal human (which I cannot remember the stat for right
now). And that is for a medium sized monkey of maybe 40-50lbs.

Just my thoughts

Jimmy the Barrel