Re: [DL] Stone question [SPOILERS]

Folks, I got this question from someone who caught a look at my website and
realized that I had left out an important detail in one of the hindrances.
Here's the email and the response for those who are interested

From the hindrance Blaze of Glory

"Before every game session the marshal secretly draws one card for every
Grit your character has plus one additional card."

What exactly is the marshal supposed to do with the cards? Are they action
cards? Did you mean chips and not cards? From what's later in the hindrance,
I'm supposing it's not a pre draw for becoming harrowed? Perhaps you mean
his time is up if the marshal hits a joker or something in the cards he
draws? I remember reading this a while back and thinking it made no
sence.Help!

Oops, youre right I goofed and left out some vital information. One the
Marshal draws a joker,  the player no longer has any healing magics work on
him and all fate chip only heal at half their normal rate (round down).  In
other words two white=1 wound....  This does not guaruntee when you will
die, but the tide has definately turned against you.