Re: [DL] Some mistakes in SotB - to Steven Long [I think it is a spoiler]

In a message dated 7/18/2001 5:29:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ramel1@poczta.wp.pl writes:

<< Howdy, Pardners
 SPOILER PLACE

 End of SP
 In South of the Border, in Marschall Pages, is a story and a statistics for
 Xitlan. I think there are some mistakes in this statisctic, eg: there is no
 stats for same (all) Aztec Blood Magic spells. I was looking for them in DL
 Errata, but maybe they are just forgotten. Anyone have them (Steven)?

    They're right there in the book, on pages 109-110.

Steve Long