Re: [DL] Deadlands mini's

The figures they had at Origins were neat; there was a Chinese Sorcerer
for Iron Dragon, and a bunch of other singles.  There's one figure
weilding each of the gizmoes listed in the main book; a
lumberjack-lookin' guy with the chainsaw, a mad granny with the
electrostatic gun, and a Ranger/Law Dog-type guy who had what looked like
an electrostatic stick (not quite the saber).  I recall Lee saying that
they were all intended to be singles, but not heroes, even the Sorcerer,
which seemed a bit odd to me at the time, and even odder now, since I'm
sober.  but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to come up with hero stats for
him.

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:17:51 -0700 Derek Carmichael
<dcarmichael@apple.com> writes:

> Cool!  Gimme, gimme, gimme! :-)
>
> Any hints as to what we might see?

From Whom It May Concern,