[DL] couple of questions

hello,

I've been gone for a few months, that that many would notice since I can
count the number of posts I've put on this list on both hands and still have
a few fingers free.  Anywho... I've been on this list just over a year,
mainly lurking and once in while throwing in my two cents.

This year will be the first time I go to GenCon and having read on the list
last summer about how you guys all got together for the Listserve dinner...
well I really want to be a part of it.  I want to know if there's gonna be a
second Goffin... I want to share DL and HoE stories.

So what I'm asking is; Is there going to be a dinner this year and if so
where?

I'm sure this question has already been answered and discussed but I haven't
been online in months and I had to delete a lot of mail or lose my account.
I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you, I'm bringing two of my
players with me and they've all heard stories about the evils of John Goff
(one of them actually begged me to hunt down a copy of night train, I
haven't run him through it yet, I'm waiting for GenCon.) the twisted sense
of humour of Seanmike and about Sandor...;)

On a side note to Wes Anderson, I'll talk to my group for you but I don't
think you'll want to take us up on our offer.  We got screwed by WotC, we
pre-reg'ed in Jan. and then just a month or so ago they returned our room
deposit and told us to find our own room.  Of course we had pooled all our
cash on one guy and he was hopeless.  We just got a room last week and it
has 1 queen sized bed and a roll out they're gonna wheel in.  We're three
fat guys as is... but if you get desperate enough... just let me ask them
first... I'll be roleplaying with them tonight so I'll either post again
tonight or tomarrow night after work.

thanks
Kurt