Re: Odp: [DL] Hunting Grounds?

Copyrights mean we can't copy the text from the book.  We can still give
a general idea of what it's like, similar to how we can interpret and
explain rules for people who don't know them.  If PEG was being
hard-assed about it, like TSR has been in the past, they'd probably
release the hounds on us or something.  However, more likely than not,
this discussion actually caused one or two people to head out and buy
Ghost Dancers for themselves anyway.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:01:57 +0200 "Ramel" <ramel1@poczta.wp.pl> writes:
> I don`t know if we can do this. Rules for HG are in Ghost Dancer,
> and I think we don`t have copyrights to copy them, do we ?

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

". . ."
-Ryu Hayabusa