RE: [DL] Pinnacle Events at GenCon

From: darkchil@rea-alp.com
any chance we'll see the scenarios and adventures posted to the web or
something?  those world tour adventures sound like fun, and I'm always on
the lookout for GRW scenarios.
I'm going to do what I can to get these posted on the Pinnacle website after
the convention.  I have several years worth of Pinnacle convention events
that need to be organized, edited, and put on the web.  The event write-up
for Weird Wars was done so well, Shane decided to include it in the book.
Congratulations to the newly published author Rob Lusk.  Get his autograph
at GenCon!  You just never know...

David Ross
FlatCon
"Not Flat, Just Level"