From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Munch Wolf
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 1:22 AM
To: Deadlands listserv
Subject: [DL] Night Train - Good news/bad news

Ran night train.

The bad news:  The posse survived ... sigh, can't win
them all.

The good news:  The posse ended the session with less
fate chips AFTER the end bounty count up than at the
beginning of the session.

Sadly they blew up Varney Station ... so a few people
are miffed at them.

-Munch "There's always next time" Wolf