Re: PD: [DL] Traveling by boats in SA

 >> No, just about traveling by river and canals. I need to know everything
 >(or
 >> as much I can :) ) about prizes along USA (CSA) and times of travel. Maybe
 >> somebody know something about ships (names etc. )

Prizes?

I'm afraid that I can't help you directly - but Bloody Old Muddy IIRC had a
bit mentioned about riverboats, naturally enough.

You also might want to look on eBay for a Time Life Old West book called
_The Rivermen_  That one may - may - have the information you are looking
for.  I haven't picked that particular book up yet, so I'm not certain.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to.
                 -Mark Twain