Re: [DL] Tombstone and Silverado

I've got Tombstone and it works well for "high adventure" moments, a la
running battles on horseback, but fails to set the mood for the more eerie
encounters I tend to run. Fantastic movie though. Can't help but notice the
striking similarity in facial features the Doc Holliday in TOT bears to Val
Kilmer...

xxoo
Matt the Drifter

The World is run by the people that show up.