Re: [DL] Ninjas in the Weird West [bit OT]

> Boy am I glad I kept reading before I replied to this
> one!  And to think I almost had to go back to CG's
> site for the update... *blech*  As much as I dislike
> e-books, I would still recommend this purchase to
> people eager for more martial arts than they could
> possibly digest in a cursory read.  That book is a
> priceless reference, for any system.  And eBay has
> them somewhat frequently...
>
> p.s.  Steve, have I mentioned how much you continue to
> impress me?  *looking at the -two- copies of UMA on
> her gaming shelf, right above two copies of Law Dogs*

I totally agree with Margurite!  UMA is an excellent book (I even heard
rumors of a 2nd Edition) and I myself have the E-book and I even went
through printing out the entire thing so I could have a hardcopy. :-)

I had no idea steve had written for DL until I had a glance at the Law Dogs
E-book that a friend of mine bought.

Shane! Pleaseeeeeeee keep him around with more work.. :-) (I think even his
alterego of Evets Gnol from another game system would translate very nicely
into a outlaw king in Deadlands as well. <EG>)

Tom
(member of the "Steve Long for the Next Doctor Who because with Deadlands,
Champions, and Star Trek he's travelled through more space and time than
anyone I know" fanclub. <G>)