[DL] Dinosaurs

I have just rejoined the list after several years
away.

I have a scenario idea but I need some stats,
hopefully someone has already done the work.

The basic idea came from an old science fiction short
story I read a long time ago.

The characters become involved with Cope and/or Marsh
who have been excavating dinosaur fossils. The
Deadlands twist is that by immersing the bones and the
rocks around them in a saline solution - possibly with
certain other rather Vodoo ingredients and passing an
electric current through it the dinosaur can can
resurrected.

My first thought was that Cope and Marsh are both
working for the army - but one is CSA and the other
USA but I dont want any more 'black programmes' than
necessary (ie. none at all) and natural rivalry does
the job.

First exposure would ideally be something slow -
confirming the old idea about dinosaurs being big slow
lizards. Then hit them with a Jurassic Park style
T-Rex and Utahraptors.

So, has anyone beaten me to this and are there
Deadlands stats for dinosaurs out there?

Michael