RE: [DL] Dyn-o-mite!

The question itself is a bit confusing but from your explanation I presume
you are asking how fast the fuse burns.

I can't tell you in game terms but I was trained by the Army as a combat
engineer and we're taught to, in order to be safe, cut off a 24 inch section
and burn it to determine the exact rate of burn for that fuse.  Vagaries in
manufacturing and other factors introduce variations in the rate.

So from a game perspective I'd say use whatever rate (especially if the
players don't test it) increases the dramatic effect.

Jim