Re: [DL] Ghostrock question

I thought it might be useful to compare this against coal mining production.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/odnr/geo_survey/geo_fact/geo_f14.htm suggests
that Ohio alone mined approx 10 million tons of coal in 1890.
In my campaign ghostrock is pretty rare and there aren't nearly the number
of ghost rock mines in America as compared to the coal mines in Ohio at that
time.  Also many of the mines are going to be private digs as opposed to
Government mines.

Personally, if my group needed this information, I would probably offer them
a number of not more than 100,000 tons which is 1/100th of Ohios national
output for 1890. That's 2 million pounds if I'm not mistaken.

Dave