[DL] ogylists@mail.midtnn.net

Not bad...but you might want to run a spell checker on
it.  I found a few errors, but nothing that would ruin
the entire text, so to speak.

I must say that you have some interesting characters
in your game.

Watch your verb tense in some of your descriptions.
You seem to switch back and forth from past tense to
present tense.  (Don't worry, I have that problem too
on my own website.  I was blind to it, until a very
good friend pointed it out to me.)

I'll be checking back, I like hearing stories about
other Posse's and their exploits.

Rev. Hines aka Scott Hinkley

PS  Check out the GR Posse website at:
www.dark-sky.net/deadlands/