Re: [DL] New Web Up

I don't mention the obvious, but this little piece of text was on the front page:

"This main page is all that's active today, but we anticipate having the rest of the site up by the end of the week. There won't be any major changes elsewhere except that it should be compatible with Netscape. Oh, and the Order button works. No, really. Try it. ;)"

This suggests to me that they may know that only the front page works right now. :)

Derek D. Bass

--

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup