Re: [DL] New PEG dice [SHANE or LEE or ?]

Y'know, it's funny.  I thought I had enough dice, but when I saw the dice
at PEG's booth, I suddenly realized that I was missing a set.  I got
another of the HoE colored ones.  I already had one, but the pattern had
a different name before.

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:02:08 -0400 "Jeff Yates"
<jyates@primaryfunction.com> writes:
> I FINALLY got a chance to check out the new PEG website, and am
> pretty interested in the dice.  Can never have too many, right?

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Shogun of Harlem

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, belive it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku