Re: [DL] Dice [Someone Official]

In a message dated 8/9/2001 7:58:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net writes:

Maybe this will go through.  I seem to be having trouble with most of
my messages (except the test messages).  Anywho, about the dice, are
there any special symbols on the dice or anything, or is the only thing
associated with pinnacle games the color?  If the latter, these all
seem to be previously existing colors.

Ogy Joe

Just the colors. And yes, they are previously existing colors. They are the
colored dice I've used for years as my "official" dice.

Shane