Re: [DL] New PEG dice [OT - car gaming]

--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Bryce <SandChigg@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> > As a matter of fact, yes.  I've got a pair with a
> > 4-sider and a
> > 10-sider in my car.  OK, so I made 'em myself, but
> > the fact remains:
> > they are out there.
> > -Bryce "uber-nerd" Perry
>
> Rock on!  I bow to your uber-nerdness.  Did you make
> patterns, or just fake it?  If you've got the patterns
> I'd love to see them.  Some day (some day I ultimately
> fear) I may make the leap to parenthood and my babies
> WILL have a complete set of plush dice to gnaw on.

I made patterns, it was a home ec project (2 reasons: 1 it was the only
class open that period, 2 I've already established I'm an uber-nerd,
where else am I gonna meed girls?) though and I had to give up the
patterns.  So, in theory, other students to come could also make plush
polyhedrons and I'd be ahead of the trends.

-Bryce "in with the in crowd" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files