Re: [DL] My turn to complain [OT]

On Thu, 09 August 2001, Derek Carmichael wrote:

> > On 8/9/01 3:36 PM, RainGod _ wrote the following:
>
> > I work for them now. Any story you have, I bet I can double.
> >
> > Guaranteed.
>
> I worked for UPS for 4 1/2 years.  <shudder>
>
> Derek

While I am not a UPS employee, I did date one!  And she told me the story of a man they knew only as waffle belly......  But this is not the OT list.  Maybe I should subscribe again.

Jeff

"I've got Dungeon Masters Guide / I've got 12 sided
dice / I've got Kitty Pride / And Nightcrawler, too /
Waiting there for me / Yes I do."

"In the Garage" Weezer
http://www.shopping.altavista.com