[DL] Night Haunts Rock

Had a complete improv session tonight, and ended it
with a Night Haunt assassin (curtosy of a witch with
Pact) almost getting my first PC kill.  The character
only survived because he remembered a nearby shrine on
sanctified land and booked it there at full speed.  He
spent all his chips, took two wounds to a leg and two
to the guts PLUS spent his last bit of wind picking up
the pace just to get into the shrine, passing out
three feet inside the door.  The Night Haunt might
have risked it, but the rest of the posse showed up
and were puttin a hurt on it with lanterns and spells.

Two best lines of the night:

Anton while on a cave yelling at the lookout outside
who had spotted some horsemen and was screaming a
warning, "Excuse me, will you keep it down out there,
I'm trying to have a conversation with my dead wife."

Later after Anton's player found out what the Night
Haunt was (I gave it to them since the huckster was
rocking with his Achilles Heel and Occult rolls) he
looked me straight in the eyes and asked, "Just how
did you expect me to survive that?"  I just grinned
because I hadn't.

One small question/note though.  I had the Witch use
Sendin', which uses the same rules in the Marshal's
Guide as it did in Fire and Brimstone (same wordage
and all).  Only problem, the rules for Night Terrors
have changed.  Would a failed resist against sendin
cause the victim to suffer the old Night Terrors or
the new?

-Munch "And the players thought they were safe by
avoiding town .. he he he" Wolf