[DL] Recommendation [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Hello,

Second Warning: This post contains major spoilers for
one of the Weird Wests biggest secrets.  I also
suspect it contains spoilers for Dead Presidents since
I'm basing this on some earlier spoiler posts.

You have been warned.

Alright, judging from the posts I've seen below I take
it that good old Jeff Davis sets off his bomb
underneath Richmond Virginia at the end of Dead
Presidents.

If this is the case I'd like to make a recommendation
that might serve as an interesting prelude to the
whole Ghost Busters, Rain O' Terror, Dead Presidents
run if you have not already run these adventures.  At
the least it would serve as an interesting prelude to
Dead Presidents alone.

There is an adventure for the old Mayfair Edition of
Chill called Veil of Flesh.  If you can get your hands
on it, I find that it converts rather easily to
Deadlands despite the modern day setting.  It is an
adventure about a group of shape shifters attempting
to replace several world political figures including
the President of the U.S.  Sound Familiar?

Assuming the players survive the adventure and defeat
the shape shifters I plan to have one of the dying
creatures smile evilly and simply say, 'Don't think we
haven't tried this before.'  I'm hoping this will put
suspicion into my players minds.  From there I plan to
launch a whole campaign arc that will most likely
ending with Dead Presidents.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the suggestion.

Jesse