Re: [DL] Black Circle Errata [PEG]

Then all of the dates should say 1878, because the way
each entry is written it would seem like they are
written within the span of a few days.
For instance, the Feb 18th (1877) entry ends with the
author finding a note. The next Feb 28th entry (1878!)
starts with him mentioning his new lead because of
finding the note. Also, his location doesn't change
wildly. He's still in the deep south.
He spent a year in the south without being able to
follow up this lead? Come on!
I'd like to hear from someone official (Nick, you're
not listed in the credits of the book, so I'm not
going to take your word for it) are these dates
supposed to all say 1878? or are they correct as is?
-doc