Re: [DL] DL Background up to 1878 help

----- Original Message -----
From: James Knevitt <jknevitt@yahoo.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 11:50 PM
Subject: [DL] DL Background up to 1878 help

> Any recommendations on what I should pick up next? I
> was thinking Hexarcana, The Collegium or the Gomorra
> book. I'm angling for a more steampunk aspect to the
> game and any help would be appreciated!
>
> James Knevitt

Tales O' Terror 1877,  Lost Angels, The Agency: Men in Black Dusters, The
Collegium, and The Black Circle: Unholy Alliance are all good source books
Also the adventures: Ghost Busters, Rain of Terror and Dead Presidents
brings Deadlands into the year 1878 with some interesting new developments.

~Fantaphage