Re: [DL] DL Background up to 1878 help

If you're wanting to go nuts with the steampunk, the three books you
mentioned are good ones. The Agency book also has a couple of nifty gadgets
in it, and is worth a read anyway. It gives a little more info on the
Gamorra situation, as well as the Agency's "official" take on it.

Just for giggles, if you REALLY want to go gaga about the 'punk, you may
want to get "Steam Age" and "Lost Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci" for
Falkenstein if you can find them. There's some really good stuff in there
that can easily be 'ported into DL.

If you're wanting more setting info about 1877, and into 1878, definitely
get Black Circle, and the three adventures put out last year (Ghost Busters,
Rain o'Terror and Dead Presidents). There is a rather Deadlands-shaking
event that takes place at the end of Dead Presidents especially that you
will want to be well informed about.

Hope that was helpful.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"