RE: [DL] Mad Scientists Apply within!

This is just for Deadlands D20...which has absolutely NOTHING to do with
Deadlands Traditional, which will all be dual-statted. I hope this clears up
some confusion. As for plans...stay tuned to the website. :)

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797