[DL] Criticals on Harrowed, etc.

In the D20 system, undead cannot be affected by
critical hits. what I would suggest for Harrowed is
they could be killed by a called shot to the head.
This would be a -4 for the called shot plus another -4
for the size mod for the head, total -8 AND you must
acheive a critical hit (not just a threat of one) on
the roll. Yes, this means low-level characters don't
have a snowball's chance (except on a natural 20), as
well they shouldn't. Higher level, experienced hombres
would be the kind to do this kind of thing.

As for the d20 vs. original debate, my group is
playing d20 because as of right now that's the only
version I own AND they all like the d20 system. As a
Pyramid subscriber, I was able to get the GURPS
Deadlands manuscript; it looks good. I do plan on
purchasing it when it comes out. I also want to get
the basic books needed to play the original system (I
did at one time have a first edition copy-amusingly
enough, one that had Joseph Wolf's name written in the
front-but it got traded away, sadly). We are then
going to try all three, and stick with the one we like
the best. if that's the original, hey that's
great...if not, that's ok too. I want to play some
form of Deadlands, and it will be whichever one my
players like the best.

Allen