Re: [DL] Did you say Brass Spittooon?

In a message dated 8/28/01 12:36:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jburneko@yahoo.com writes:

<< Now, where do I GET a brass spittoon? >>

    I have a great spitoon that I got by ordering it online from
Gatlin-Burlier. You should be able to find 'em with a web search pretty
easily.
    I got their largest size, IIRC. It cost about $40, IIRC, but it's big
enough to hold all the chips easily (and for you to reach into without
difficulty). And as it's new, there's no chance of "residue." :)

Steve Long