RE: [DL] No man's land

-----Original Message-----
I  have  a  question  to  anybody  familiar  with Call of Cthulhu
suplement  "No  man's  land".  I want to convert this scenario to
Deadlands LARP. Anyone tried that before?

George,

I haven't tried to convert "No Man's Land" (Although I have considered
it....) but PEG published conversion rules in the Dime Novel "Adios
A-Mi-Gos" that will translate between CoC and Deadlands.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be willing to try and help.

Matt