RE: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

I disagree.  My sense (common is debatable) dictates that a wound hurts and
distracts, while another, deeper/bigger wound somewhere else on my person
distracts more and I 'forget' about the first injury.  Try stubbing your
toe, immediately followed by your child/spouse/best friend clubbing you in
the head with a heavy object.  You forget about the toe!  (This is the sort
of thing that affects the quality of my 'common sense.' Gotta luv your kids,
right? ;-)  But if I get a slice on my arm it bleeds some, then get a leg
chewed completely off by a wild beast, it bleeds lots, and my arm is still
leaking.  (I haven't actually verified that last part.  That's the part I
used 'common sense' on.)

'Course, having all your limbs spurtin' can lead to lots of math.  Do what
makes for good games for your group.

Jeff Y.