Re: [DL] dice-o-rama

TSR never said anything about these rumors, much less admit to them.  I
never had the original boxed set, but weren't you required to write the
numbers on the dice yourself anyway?  How the Hell TSR managed to predict
which sides everyone would put the digits on, I'll never know.
Or maybe Col. Lou spent too much time with his face close to his
pre-cooled dice molds.

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:13:56 -0700 (PDT) Marguerite Frey
<natasha_corey@yahoo.com> writes:
> So what you're saying is that the cornerstone of
> modern gaming, from a corporate perspective,
> practically admits to committing the one sin we all as
> gamers detest - cheating.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Shogun of Harlem

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku