[DL] DLd20 - Killing Harrowed Characters - Playtest Results [PEG]

I re-read the section  of the Deadlands d20 rulebook on Harrowed, and
while it does state that destroying a Harrowed’s brain will kill him,
the only d20 rule that deals with damage to specific body parts is the
rule for critical hits, to which Harrowed are immune.  And while DLd20
does mention called shots (penalties to attack based on size and
movement of objects), the d20 system wasn’t designed with them in mind,
because they’re almost impossible to achieve at lower levels, and
almost automatic at higher levels.  This doesn’t bode well for
high-level characters, when every shot at them is a called shot with a
high probability of success.

I have playtested a potential solution for this, but first I’d like to
ask the folks at Pinnacle: is the "called shot" mechanic the main thing
you had in mind for killing Harrowed?

If it is, I’d like to post my solution and see what people think of it.

Thanks,

Bruce White

=====
"Now, there's only two things in life,