[DL] Players only -GM's keep out!

Spoiler space for those naughty GM's

yes I mean it! now git!

all right here's the plan...

that ghoultown post reminded me that it's rapidly approaching that time of
year when we gift each other (remember gift means poison in German)so for
those players looking for something unusual to get the GM I suggest this new
music (relatively unknown band) that I can't seem to stop listening to:  (I
don't think there's any banjo's in it either...)

http://www.myssouri.com/

they were described as Johnny Cash in hell and that's an apt descriptor.

enjoy!

Celia

"Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teaball of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial *pyschic
legs* so GET SNUFFED!  and then we'll talk."

Danielle (Cup o' Hot water) Morneau