RE: [DL] When Do you know...

Title: RE: [DL] When Do you know...

> --- William Ogden <w_ogden@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I was always bored in D$D when I knew a GM wouldn't
> > kill a character.  I
> > just lost a character in a PBEM, and it was a very
> > good death-scene.
>
> Interestingly, William's was the _first_ character I
> ever killed in a game - and I've been running them for
> over fifteen years. So I hear the question and
> understand it. (The following week I killed another
> one in D&D, so watch your taste for blood...)

OK, so what made it a good death scene?

and Ivan, how did you feel killing your first character?  Why now after all those years of playing? have you avoided killing a character in a similar situation during the fifteen years? if so what worked better?

Sorry for the 20 questions imitation, I'm just curious/nosy, y'know.

Cheers

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses