Re: [DL] Fear

 >If you can find it, find "Nightmares of Mine" by Ken Hite, published by
 >Iron Crown Enterprises.
 >
 >The best sourcebook I ever saw for that.

I want to put a 2nd on that.

No.  Let me testify - I want to put an AMEN on that.

If you are running any kind of horror game, this book is a top notch source
of information regarding themes, timing, setting - the whole nine yards.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Even the bad things are better than they used to be. Bad music, for
instance, has gotten much briefer. Wagner's Ring Cycle takes four days to
perform while "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by the Crash Test Dummies lasts little more
than three minutes.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke