Re: [DL] Good adventure idea. :)(spoilers) (OT)

>      This is "Dracula" we're talking about here right?
>  Well, it depends on what your thoughts of Dracula are
> all about.  In your mind, was he the first vampire, or
> was he from a list of those riegning down Kain. (As in
> Kain and Able)  :)

I haven't had a moment of pedantry in a while, but I couldn't let this go by
without saying something.

You're thinking of Cain and Abel. I don't know who those other two fellows are.
;)

Daphné
--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow