Re: [DL] Good adventure idea. (OT)

>  >You're thinking of Cain and Abel. I don't know who those other two
> fellows are.
>  >;)
>
> Only if you ascribe to the theory that Cain and Abel wrote their names in
> English.
>
> ;->

Last I checked, English was the official language of the listserv. I don't think
many of us would actually understand what was being written if the "original"
spelling was used. ;)

Last post from me on the subject, I swear. :)

Daphné
--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow